Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Kissed and made up.......

.......with a very old friend of mine today.

I haven't been to see her in 17 years.

We picked up right where we left off.

(No hard feelings about the whole pregnancy thing)

Lola should be so proud .  ;)

I can't show you what's in the bag yet. It's a gift for Hubs for Valentine's Day.

Anybody else celebrating this weekend instead of on Monday? Or maybe you're celebrating through the weekend and on Monday.

That's actually not a bad idea...............

Have a good weekend. I know I will! ;)





3 comments:

  1. Mistress and I are going to dinner tonight. a place you may know with a great view over River City and into a bordering state. They have very swanky dancing and drinks in the adjoining lounge. though it's more of a Sinatra type of crowd.

    Want to join us?

    Mick and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. *beaming with pride* Oh, foxy! Such great news. :) I sure hope you and hubs enjoy what's inside!

    Have a great weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn’t celebrate too much – only a little. But we did have a big snake in our garden for a while. That was fun….

    Have a nice day, Boonie

    ReplyDelete

I finally got this comment function figured out. Did those stupid symbols drive you crazy like they did me?
I told you I was challenged! ;)
Make a comment while you can.
MLV is going, going........almost gone.