Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Quick update...

Just an update to say "hi". I'm surprised I'm still getting hits after the long time without posting. For those interested, I will continue on with the story The good, the bad, and the ugly and post it here. I have the beginning saved and will post the already completed parts when I put up the next one (which is being written this weekend). It's a story worth writing, as it makes me so thankful that we've moved on to something better. ;)

I think that's all I will do on this blog before I close it down.  :(   I'm still following and commenting as foxy for now, so no doubt you've seen me around.

I can't say thank you enough to anyone who has followed me, befriended me, emailed me, made me laugh, made me lust, or helped me out with good advice. Especially to those who have done all those things.  ;)Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere and spending your time here. I hope it was worthwhile.

I've sent emails to everyone with an available address. If you'd like to be caught up with what's going on and you haven't heard from me yet, feel free to send me an email that I can reply to.

Take care-
foxy

1 comment:

I finally got this comment function figured out. Did those stupid symbols drive you crazy like they did me?
I told you I was challenged! ;)
Make a comment while you can.
MLV is going, going........almost gone.